Saturday, April 12, 2008

My archives numero 03!!!

Hey, well, I haven't used this in a while because I was busy with HELL WEEK in Improv Club. What a pretty awesome club Improv is. I like and cherish the moments I participated in games and scene work in that club, learning through the mistakes that I've made(which is a lot of them).

Anyways, I'm starting to think of my anime art drawing right now, and I'm trying to save stuff with these neat stuff, a graphing tablet, laptop, and COPIC markers. Yes, yes, their expensive, but I'm willing to beg my parents to get me some of these things and trying to save money for those crap. So, I searched for some tablets and COPIC markers in the Internet and a laptop in COSTCO to see the cheapest one of all( well, sorta cheap, I want something a little high quality).
So here's what I found in COSTCO for a laptop:

What I found in the Internet for COPIC markers and a graphing tablet:

Yeah...They're pretty much expensive. I don't even have enough money to buy them...crap. So, I will do is during summer....

  • Save money...
  • Beg my parents to buy one of them
  • Try to find a job, at least...

Ok, the job option might be unnecessary...I'm still pretty young, but I will try saving and begging. So, yeah...wish me lucky doing these things. I really need luck from you guys.

Tata for now!

-Julia Velasquez

No comments: